Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Biz-nas!

Gang,

Just a reminder on a few things:

1) We will be having a Christmas day workout at noon on Thursday. Spread the word. Remember how much fun T-day was?





2)I just got word from Jon Gilson of Again Faster that there will be a Rowing seminar put on by Concept 2 rowing January 9th and 10th at Rowbics in Long Beach CA. This two day seminar will cover indoor erging technique the first day. The second day you will be taken out on the water where you will learn to scull in a real-deal racing boat. If you are at all interested in rowing this will be a great weekend! Details here.

3)Have an outstanding holiday season!

-Boz

3 comments:

FilthyBrit said...

Susan,

I bet you say that to all the blogs.

Michael

FilthyBrit said...

I was frustrated with my power cleans today (as always), and found this on stronglifts.com. Quite helpful, especially the hyperlinks to videos of stretches to help with the rack position:

http://stronglifts.com/the-ultimate-beginners-guide-to-power-cleans/print/

ECaf said...

Or instead of making the haul to BloCal, I propose we hold our own NorCal erging/rowing sess in San Francisco. I can't guarantee a Crossfit erging certification piece of paper or that I can make the pain of the ergmonster go away, but I can guarantee that you will go faster so you won't have to suffer as long. Talk amongst yourselves and tell me what you think.

Much love
Your Resident SFCF Olympic Rower